Sussex Police are appealing for information leading to several wanted individuals throughout Sussex.
“Sussex Police has been stood up on Valentine’s Day.
“All we wanted was to spend some quality time with people who’ve been trying to avoid us lately. Can you play cupid and help us secure a date with some of the county’s most wanted people? There’s every chance it will be back to our place for coffee!
“We will be appealing for those who have broken our hearts to meet us for the date they owe us.”
Their wanted dates include:
• Dean Mazirel, 33, from Worthing, wanted on recall to prison.
• Martin Bennett,37, from Brighton, wanted for failing to appear at court.
• Callum Gower, 21, of no fixed abode but wanted in Hastings and Rye in connection with assault and drugs offences.
• Lee John Cornelius, 40, from Polegate, charged with possessing class A crack cocaine with intent to supply and wanted for failing to appear at Hastings Magistrates’ Court on 28 December 2017.
• Pamela McQuade, 44, from Bognor Regis, wanted for failing to appear at court suspected of making off without payment on three occasions.
Follow Sussex Police on social media to see their appeals and if you have any information which may help them get a date please contact them online or call 101. Alternatively, Contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Reference Number: Valentines2018
Keep up to date with all the latest news.
Follow us on: