Connect with us

Featured

Fuel spillage causes fire in workshop as man is rushed to hospital

Published

on

A fuel spillage in a workshop in Royce Road Manor Royal this morning (9th Jan) caused a fire this morning resulting in one man being taken to hospital.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire but there is extensive fire and smoke damage to vehicles at the workshop.

Unconfirmed reports say a spark during welding ignited the spilt fuel.

Billowing smoke could be seen from around the area causing many to react on social media.

Workers from other businesses said the first they knew was the thick black smoke rising up followed by the noise of fire engines.

Keep up to date with all the latest news.

Follow us on:

Twitter: @crawleynews24

Facebook: Crawleynews24

listen live

 

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Featured

Britain’s Got Talent auditions come to Crawley

The ITV show is holding auditions at The Hawth this month.

Published

on

Get practising because Britain’s Got Talent is coming to Crawley!

The hugely popular ITV show is holding auditions right here in Crawley at The Hawth and you can be a part of it.

On Thursday 30th August from 2-8pm you can audition to be a part of this fantastic show.

If you are under 18 you MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

You can also apply via ITV.com/talent

So dust off those dance shoes, dig out the instruments and show the world how talented you are.

 

Continue Reading

Trending